Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fitness Freak.. Not quite yet

I made history: I hit the gym twice within 4 days. That is a huge achievement if you know me. Went to the gym at Jessica's apartment on Monday and today and it was great to be able to work out, sweat it all out and release stress after a crazy day at work. Next sweat it out will be on Sunday - hiking to No. 3. Will write more then. Back to work now. I am SO gonna have to burn the midnight oil tonight... sigh... need to hand up my work tomorrow. I am only at Book #5 of 8 books. *faint*. Gotta go now.. tata!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought you said wanna update wan?.. haha

Cycelia Ting said...

yalor....u dissapoint those who really read your blog ie: me and joe...sob sob...hahah nevertheless, good job with your exercise! i am so lazy here...or rather, busy...