Saturday, November 15, 2008

Say HELLO to LOVE...


Need I say more... ;)

I cannot describe the huge grin my face when I received a call from Baptist Book Store just before I left the house to go to church this afternoon, that it has FINALLY arrived... I have enquired about the album long before it was even released in early September and I've been hunting for it ever since it was released so that tells you how much I wanted this album and how long I've waited for it. =0) Will blog my review of it soon. Only listened to just a little more than half of it right now but I like it already.

3 comments:

lavien said...

at least your reaction was not as bad as joe's

~YinZ~ said...

Joe's reaction was not bad what...

lavien said...

hes reaction was like a girl o mean worst !!!!! even girls don't do that like you .