Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007 Christmas Celebrations

For Christmas, our church organized the second installment of the Rock of Ages Concert, which is a reprise of the inaugural concert in Easter. The pre-concert a bit of a mayhem for me because I was working on the opening video till the very last minute because my computer was giving me so much problems. It 'hanged' a few times and trust me, I so wanted to strangle the computer (although it wasn't exactly its fault that the raw video files were so big). When it was done, it was time to convert the file into MPEG format, I had the worse thoughts because it was a big file and it may take a long long long long time for it to convert or it would probably KO on me again. I said to God that if He wants this video to be up, I believe it shall be up and if He doesn't want it, I am okay if it is not used at all. I left the PC to convert the video while I went out to do something. When checked on it, it was done and ready to be used! I was surprised and amazed (me of little faith). Praise the Lord! The performances of the night were all good. Although no one came out at the invitation to receive Christ, I believe seeds were sown and planted that night and by God's grace, may these seeds land on fertile ground and produce fruit in His time!

Some interesting pictures from the night:

The Program sheet.

Kenny flashes a victory sign.

Everyone seems enchanted with whatever they are watching on the screen... what are they watching anyways???

The Dancing Queens... they are cool cos they are my friends!

I have no name for our quartet but one thing's for sure, I am NOT calling ourselves "The Fettes"!

Me and my cool sistas!

Me with my DeeDee and my Buddee! Rock on sistas!

A ultra cute Sarah Rose and Uncle Brian. Interesting how Jeremy, Su Jen and Joel are also in this picture. Good friends always stick together.

Makan and Fellowship.

Makan and Fellowship.

Makan and Fellowship.

1 comment:

JLS said...

The christmas celebrations of 2007 was more fun and joy.