Friday, September 26, 2008

Andrew and Barbara's Wedding (22 December 2007)

Time to update my blog with pictures and happenings from the years yonder... okay, so I am exaggerating. Today, I am highlighting pictures from Andrew and Barbara's wedding on 22 December 2007. :) I didn't take any pictures of the church service in the morning (I cannot remember why I didn't take any) but I did however capture some shots at the wedding dinner. Enjoy!

Me and some of my ex-schoolmates

Me and more ex-schoolmates

My Dee Dee, me and Joey

Ashley ;)

The Fellowship of the Youths...

Our signature post... look to the ceiling and act cool... *swt*

Some of the guys...

Some of the ladies...

Gary and Khai Ven

Kevin and Sharon...

Champagne Pouring Ceremony

YUMMMMMMMMM SEEEEEEENGGGGG!!!!!!!!

We then became the "Yum Seng cheerleaders" for Andrew and Barbara... it was fun... ;)

I cannot believe that we were all so into it!! hahaha...

Post-Party Pictures at the lobby.

Me, my Buddy and the Christmas Tree... hey, it rhymes!

Jessica, Aunty Jackie, Roffina and Anthony (and not forgetting the Christmas Tree)

Jessica, Barbara and Roffina

Group Picture (You can still see Christmas Tree!)

2 comments:

Cycelia Ting said...

finally its alive!....

~YinZ~ said...

Yes, Dee. I am finally inspired to write again. Praise the Lord!