Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Benkyoshinasai!

One hour to class... well, less than one hour by the time I finish this... and I am so not ready to go for it... sigh.. anyways, I did some revision on greetings and numbers yesterday (which is only like what... 1 percent of what I am suppose to study?.. *sweat*) and I fell asleep after reading half a page on how to tell time in Japanese... *more sweat*... That's what happens when you study on your bed. But I am looking at the positive side. I fell asleep on my book at about 10:00pm and I got up around 4:45 - 5:00am-ish when my alarm rang for the umpteenth time (it automatically snoozes on its own after ringing for around 1 minute... I am not sure if that is a smart or stupid function) . I knew I was suppose to wake up to work on my assignment or continue my revision but decided to forget about it and go back to sleep. And I am glad I did. Woke up at around 7:30am and in total, I got around 9 1/2 hours of sleep, the longest I've had this week and maybe this month... I felt absolutely fresh when I went to work. And by God's grace, I'm about 60% done with the assignment that is due on Friday and I think I should actually be able to get it done by tomorrow, God willing. Looking forward to a work-free weekend! Woohoo...
I have to say thanks to my buddy, Jess though for sitting through my language revision with me for about half hour. She now knows a tiny bit of Japanese because I made her learn (because I learn best when I teach others) and she, being the creative word-master that she is, made a parody out of a few songs by replacing them with her newly-learnt Japanese words... *shudder*... Mo-ichido would never be the same again...
Got to go. Ja ne!

4 comments:

lavien said...

jess jess kesian lah you hahaha i fell sorry for ya i'm bored

Jess said...

Suku, I actually had fun, a bit...

I'm now revamping Britney Spears' song... "Hit me baby, mo ichido!" Yeah!

haha....

Tongue Tied said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lavien said...

oooo okok and that suposed to me ??? hey i dont japan lah and also britney spears songs lah haih lol