Monday, September 08, 2008

Stressed and Uninspired...

Sigh and more sighes... I am so uninspired to write these days. I don't know what is wrong. Tired? Maybe. Busy? A bit. Sigh... was just thinking about my Japanese class this Wednesday... Oh wait, did I tell you guys that I am currently taking Japanese language for beginners? I lost track of how long already. But anyways, I digress. I got myself into an unnecessary stress frenzy because my thoughts were on the amount of work that I have to finish before I can spend time to revise through my Japanese book. I have a couple of work deadlines that are due this Friday. I am teaching this Friday at Youth homegroup and the lesson is barely in gestation. I also have to work on the September Youth Bulletin and write this month's article... and it's 8 days late already *faint* Sigh............ Actually, I didn't feel so bad about not revising until 2 days ago, when we were at Kevin and Sharon's wedding dinner and Joey wanted to know how we say "67" in Japanese. If he had asked me the same question 3 weeks ago, I would have been able to answer that in split second. But unfortunately, after enjoying 3 weeks of break from class, I realised that I couldn't remember what it was... my thoughts froze! What IS 67 in Japanese?????!!" I struggled to come up with Roku and i said Ji and then Shichi. Duh!! It wasnt' JI! It was suppose to be JU. JI is for time! ARGGGGHHHH... YinZ, that's BASIC Japanese!!! Sigh... so yeah, anyways, the conclusion is that I seriously need to study my Japanese book. Got to go. Time to carry my computer home to work again... *sweat*... Bye.

P/s: 67 is "roku ju nana" in Japanese by the way, in case anyone is interested to know.

2 comments:

Jess said...

"na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!"

That was the first thing that came to mind when I read the last line. haha...

lavien said...

(crows crossing over my head) arck arck arck (wolf yourning) awuuuuuu!!!!!!!
(wind blowing) wushh!!!!!!!
i agery with you jess